If you are new to Idaho or moved within the state, you could be eligible to enroll with Your Health Idaho.

You could qualify for a Special Enrollment Period (SEP) if you experienced one of the following Qualifying Life Events (QLE) in the last 60 days:

  • Moving to Idaho from out of state
  • Moving to a new county or zip code in Idaho (moved rating areas)
  • Primary subscriber moved out of state

To qualify for an SEP, you must prove that you had qualifying coverage prior to moving and provide documentation of your new residence. Accepted documents include:

Change of Address

  • Proof of health insurance coverage within 60 days prior to the move
  • Demonstrated exhaustion of eligibility for any COBRA benefits

And either:

  • Valid Idaho driver’s license or Idaho identification card
  • Idaho STAR card
  • U.S. Passport card
  • Idaho voter registration card


  • Proof of previous address and current address, including two of the following documents dated within 60 days of the change in address:
  • Student college enrollment letter
  • Automobile registration
  • Rental agreement
  • Home purchase agreement
  • Utility bills with previous and new addresses
  • Property tax notice with homeowner’s exemption
  • Home payment notice
  • Offer of employment

For most QLEs, you have 60 days from the date of your event to enroll in coverage. This means you must report your change, provide documentation, and select a plan and enroll by the end of the 60 days.

If you have questions, or would like more information, contact Your Health Idaho at 855-944-3246 or submit a support request online.

How you report your QLE depends on if you already have coverage or receive a tax credit to help cover the cost of your insurance premium.

For existing accounts, please log in to your account to edit your application.

For new customers, create your account and complete your application.