Report a Change

Once you are enrolled at Your Health Idaho, it is important to report any changes in your household or financial situation. By reporting changes in a timely manner, you can be sure that your information is up to date and that you are receiving the right amount of financial assistance.

How to Report a Change

If you are enrolled at Your Health Idaho and you receive financial assistance like the Advance Premium Tax Credit (APTC) or Cost-Sharing Reduction (CSR) to help pay for coverage, all changes must be reported to the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare. You can easily report changes by signing in to your Idalink account or by calling 1-877-456-1233 .

If you are enrolled at Your Health Idaho and do not receive financial assistance, you must report all changes to Your Health Idaho. The easiest way to report a change is to log in to your Your Health Idaho account. You can also call 1-855-944-3246 to report a change to Your Health Idaho.

Changes that Should be Reported

For most Qualifying Life Events (QLEs), you will have 60 days from the date of the event to report the change, supply supporting documentation, and enroll in a new plan if eligible.

You must report a change if you experience:

  • Change in Coverage
  • Change in Household Size
  • Change in Income
  • Change in Marketplace Eligibility
  • Change of Address
  • Other Special Circumstances

Visit Special Enrollment for more detailed information on Qualifying Life Events and how to submit required documentation.